Chris Jankulovski, author of Near Death Lessons says “Once you understand the mistakes you are making that are keeping you stuck, and learn how to move beyond them you can begin to create the life of your dreams.”
At 19 years old Chris was diagnosed with Von Hippel Lindau (VHL) Syndrome and for a time allowed this diagnosis to get the better of him. However, a series of near-death experiences triggered a profound positive personal transformation which eventually led Chris to live the life of his dreams.
The lessons from those transformations are shared and passed on to others so they can also use the worst adversities as a catalyst for profound change.
You are in charge of your own destiny. It’s your choice to create the reality you want to shape your own world. Many of us dare not do such things.
Near Death Lessons provides clear, tactical guidance for those who are ready to shift focus away from the past and focus on what you can control today.
It’s about being aware of what we accept in our life
Chris is available for commentary on the following topics:
- 4 powerful steps to help you flourish while moving through adversity.
- How to overcome the conditioning of your early life that keeps you stuck in your comfort zone (and why it is so important!).
- Why making decisions and taking action are the crucial first steps to creating whatever you want in your life.
- The importance of understanding opportunity cost – how to recognize when it’s time to move on.
- The power you ignite when you accept your situation (whatever it is) and shift your focus to what you can control.
- The importance of not taking things personally (this is key to happiness and success).
About Chris Jankulovski
Chris Jankulovski is the Founder and CEO of Remote Staff, a recruiting company specializing in remote working placements. Remarkably, he was able to build and grow this thriving business while battling cancer, failing kidneys and several brain operations.
Throughout these challenges and more, Chris was able to find a way to transform his life from one of fear, struggle and self-doubt, to one of empowerment, success, health and happiness.
Chris Jankulovski / death